Jobs at Rachel Ash
Nestled in the heart of the historic town of Atherstone, Warwickshire, Rachel Ash is a luxury designer bridal boutique boasting exciting collections from the very best in British and International bridal couture. Our reputation is built on honest styling expertise and our impassioned customer service. We really care about each and every one of our brides and want them to enjoy the run up to their big day, safe in the knowledge that we will take care of everything. We are able to deliver this through our collections, lovely store environment and our incredible team.
Part-time Bridal Stylist -Applications now closed
We are excited to be offering a permanent part-time Bridal Stylist role. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to Rachel Ash brides, achieving goals and performing duties related to the presentation and operation of the boutique. As a Bridal Stylist, you will take on the role of a brand ambassador for the store and demonstrate the values and qualities of the Rachel Ash brand. The candidate must be available to work 16-20 hours, which must include every Saturday. We will also have additional holiday cover hours available for the candidate.
- Providing fantastic customer service to all brides and their guests both in person and via other methods of communication.
- Upsell services and products where suitable but ensure not to be a ‘pushy’ salesperson, that's just not the Rachel Ash style.
- Work closely with our seamstress/tailor to arrange fitting appointments and to consult her on any bespoke requests from brides to be.
- Ensure that the store and products are consistently maintained and in pristine condition at all times
- Book appointments with our brides and maintain our administrative systems and processes.
- Maintain high response with general customer enquiries on all platforms.
- Create and upload social media content to drive customer engagement and new appointments.
- Update boutique displays with involvement in the creative process. This most likely will not happen on Saturdays but any ideas are always welcome.
Essential candidate requirements
- A passion for bridal fashion, and for going the extra mile to make Rachel Ash brides look and feel fantastic.
- Positive attitude, quick learner and capability to be effective during both busy and quiet times.
- Excellent communication skills interacting with customers and fellow staff members. The ideal candidate must feel very confident interacting with customers.
- Comfortable and confident using technology, we use an iPad, iMac, and all Microsoft programmes at the boutique.
- Highly organised individual able to complete tasks efficiently and manage time effectively.
- Highly professional at dealing with conflict, especially discussing cancelled weddings, order delays and being able to manage the process for customers.
Non-essential candidate requirements but highly desirable
- Previous experience within the wedding/bridal industry or in a luxury retail environment.
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role would be preferable. Specifically a role whereby the candidate had direct interaction with customers on a 1:1 basis.
Hourly Pay Rate: £12.50-£13.75
Full training will be provided to equip the candidate with the skills to perform individually and manage the boutique alone if necessary.
Send your CV to email@example.com. Applications close on 31st August. Interviews will take place in person at our boutique in Atherstone. The successful candidate must be immediately available for training.
Team RA x
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org